Friday, December 18, 2009

CIO-AMAGE Christmas Party 2009

Hello, everyone. It's the time of year once again where we gather for the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas is just a few days away, and so is our organization's Christmas party. Our first ever Christmas party will be held on December 23, 2009 lunch time at Family Park, Talamban, Cebu City.

Some of the members have volunteered to bring food for the party, and if anyone wants to do so, that would be appreciated. If you can't, that's no problem. You can still come to the party. We also have funds earned from the Otaku Fest booth we maintained, so we all can have an unforgettable first Christmas party for CIO-AMAGE.

To those that want to join, drop me an offline message on or before December 21 by:
* Dropping me an offline or online message at my YM seishi17.
* Listing yourself at our official thread in istorya if you have an account there. The link is here.
* Emailing me if you think that's convenient. My email address is mayapching -at- gmail.com.

There will also be an exchanging gift portion during the party. Participation is not compulsory of course. Please indicate in your message if you want to join the exchanging gift portion, because I need to make a list so that I can prepare the numbers for the gifts. We will mark each gift with a number and each participant will get a number from the box to determine which gift he receives. I would need to know how many will participate so I can make the exact number of rolled paper for that.

The gift does not have to be expensive. It's the thought that counts.

Cosplaying is also welcome during the party.

Ijou~

Seishi

1 comment: